Sunday 19 May 2013

Merry Wives- Finito!

Merry wives is now finally finished! The set looked absolutely stunning on stage and I was really pleased with the outcome. Everyone worked really hard and we created a beautiful show...the singing was alright too...haha.





My family came to see it and really enjoyed it and even said the 3 hours flew by. Unfortunately my Edinburgh friends didn't feel the need to support me, as usual.
But hey, its their loss, you learn who your true friends are when you come to uni and meet people like you. I was home at the weekend as my sister just got a job in London so we were having a wee get together to say bye to her. I had a really good chat with my mum and she helped me put a real perspective on my life and made me think about a lot of things and im feeling really positive about the changes I need to make in my life to make me happier. Im actually looking forward to moving home in the summer, since my sister wont be there (don't get me wrong I love her to bits but I couldn't live with her again) I really think my mum and I will get on and I do miss her and as much as I don't like to say it, she is usually right and I think she'll help me see things clearly once I graduate.

Im slowly getting there with all my paperwork. We've got a cloth to paint for Hazel this week, although i've not seen the cloth about...and i've also not even seen the model! Going to start my Agnes Cecil painting on Monday so i'll hopefully get that finished maybe this week or next, hopefully in time for grad show!

No comments:

Post a Comment