Monday 22 April 2013

The holidays are over!

So I spent most of my Easter break in uni. We got the MACCTs floor cloth finished and the tower and arches done too! I didn't go home for Easter but my lovely mum sent me and my little bunny some Easter eggs to Glasgow which was a lovely surprise :)I took the 3rd week off and went home for a few days as my brother was up. Had a few days of seeing friends and family and trying to relax a bit.

Mumma B is the best!

Finished MACCT tower
Last week I was back in finishing a painting i've been doing for my brothers christmas....last year. I've now decided its a flat warming present for his new investment! It was driving me a little crazy as id been working on it for so long I wasn't enjoying working on it anymore but I got stuck in and came in early a couple of days so it was just me in and I had no distractions,. Finally got it finished on friday, im not 100% happy with it but I think if i spent any more time on it i'd just end up making a mess of it. So i came to my own decision that it was finished, and Matt very kindle reinforced the frame to make it a bit more sturdy. I hope Rowan likes it, im not sure when he's going to get it though...


So back to uni tomorrow, the last stretch. Turns out I only have a few more weeks left as technically im finished my hours and credits in mid May....that's a little scary! Better start churning out the personal projects whilst I can still steal the resources!! Oh and i should probably make a start on my piles of paperwork....Definately don't feel like im leaving in a couple of months....scary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment