Saturday 12 November 2011

Personal project week

Scenic has been quite relaxing the last week. I really enjoyed the last few days working on our personal projects. It was nice to get a few days off Panto.
My octopus in a teapot has turned out really well, i'm really pleased with it. Even when Gary kept saying I was choosing the easy option (even though its the one he said would be most challenging and I should do it!) I ignored these cheeky comment and continued on with my work. I don't think it was the easy option seeing as I was trying to replicate a computer image in paint.
I had fun working on my own and having to solve my own problems and work things out on my own.

We're back onto panto work now, working on the Palace scene which is the biggest piece. Its looking good, will be better with the glitter and gold paint though....obviously.

I went to see Dracula last night which was excellent. I loved it. Although at points i wasn't entirely sure what was going on...I loved the set and the acting was great.

Im exhausted after this week and im really looking forward to a lovely weekend and a lie in on Monday morning.


1 comment:

  1. Wahooooo I think your personal project looks amazing!!!! welldone bomphdog! xxxx

    ReplyDelete