Sunday 4 November 2012

Panto Panto Panto

Its been all go on Panto and we've had some first years in on rotation which has sped up the process a lot, they've been great, although strangely the Technical students have been a lot more hands on and willing to work than the Applied arts and design students. I think were even ahead of schedule as we haven't needed to do any late nights yet, although that could be because construction are running behind....
Its been really good though, there's been a really positive attitude in scenic the last few weeks and the set is looking great. 

Unfortunately my negotiated project hasn't been going quite so smoothly, I just haven't had any motivation to do it. Panto has been full on and i've had issues with my flat, and SAAS that have been taking up a lot of my spare time and just exhausting me mentally and physically.
Im going to hopefully attempt to get it finished this week, hopefully tomorrow. Graeme has asked me to do some printing on some material for him so i've got that to do tomorrow morning too. I've not even finished my wee painting of my Geisha i'm doing at home, although that's because my heating has been broken and my flat has been freezing... I have put my woman in the water on a frame that Simon very kindly made for me, so i've go to find a wall big enough to put her up.


I've had a lovely weekend though, we went to Sarah's for dinner and some halloween fun on friday then on Saturday i went up to Girvin just outside Ayr to stay with my friends in their cottage in the middle of nowhere, we went to a light festival and watched some fireworks and went on a wee walk down by the sea, it was a very relaxing weekend and a nice little break from Glasgow.

I got myself some work over the bridge week, so I'll be working on "Sleeping Beauty" for Kirkaldy theatre which should be good. And Fiona at the Lyceum has confirmed I can go and work with her on "A taste of Honey" over the christmas break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment