Friday 23 November 2012

Panto slows down

I love these guys!!
Its now week 8, and compaired to last year this panto has been a doddle. Its been busy and tough and we haven't quite kept to schedule but its not been stressful. Last year we did so many late nights until 9 and did a couple of saturday calls, this year we've done about 3 late night and the latest we stayed was 7! Last year we were all getting ill, we were so tired but this year its been fine. Its weird, its good though, its actually made Panto enjoyable! And it all looks great, I cant wait to see it!




Saz did a great job over the week off and got a load of stuff done which I think got us back on schedule.
We laid the floor yesterday and it looked fab, got all the set out the workshop and its all getting fitted up now...

Tankus the henge! <3
On wednesday we were even able to go out to a gig, my friends who i worked with during summer were playing in ABC and we ended up going out for drinks with them after and it was such a good night! I love hanging out with uni friends, were all so similar and get on so well, its great!


I've finally made a start on my Van Gough and actually made pretty good progress with it on monday! From afar it looks good, up close im not so convinced but I have found his style very challenging, after doing a few photo realism paintings its hard to just throw yourself into something that is more about catching the emotions  rather than the the actual detail. But i've made a start and im pretty happy with it, I do need to get it finished soon though so I can get on with my degas and get back on schedule with my negotiated goals!

Now, I need to get some work done on my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment